CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Day Two: Fridays, they beat the heck out of Mondays

Ahh yes, Friday. It is almost the best day of the week.
"What?" you ask.
"Friday IS the best day of the week!" you proclaim.
Listen I know Fridays are great but here's the deal. At least for now, Saturdays have Fridays beat. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Friday just as much as the next guy... It's just that Saturday (unlike Friday) for me is typically free of responsibility. We may clean the house or run errands but there is no rush to get anywhere. No traffic to ruin my otherwise jolly mood. And of course on Saturdays, I don't have to complete any work before the weekend because it IS the weekend.
So here I am, it's Friday and I am okay with that. I have some work to get done and since it is Friday... I am leaving the office early. Because that is what people do on Friday. Saturday is approaching fast and I want to be prepared (just in case I have to relax). So I am going to start relaxing a little early today. And shame on you for being jealous.
But seriously people.
I like Fridays and I hope you do to.
Clearly I don't have anything too important to write about. But then again, I can write about almost anything.
Going to celebrate Patrick's Birthday tonight! Woohoo!
until next time peeps.

0 comments: