CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

I Rocked Dallas!!!!!!!


The day started at 5am!!!! Even though going to bed at midnight didn't help I was so pumped up! I arrived at the American Airlines Center in Dallas at 615am. I hopped on my bus to take me to my first location at 7am and didn't start running until 915pam. I ran the 4 miles in under an hour. It was sooooo much fun.

When I first started on my run I met Bernard the morgage guy. He told me about how he took a training class at Run On that is only 90 bucks to help you train for runs. He told me if I wanted to walk let him know....What there is no walking in this run!!!!! I was trying to be nice but I mean come on im running dude. I told him that he can talk all he wants but I can't talk when I am running. He then proceeded to tell me that that is a sign that you are running too fast. About half a mile in Bernard started walking....Praise Jesus...and Goodbye Bernard! The following people past me on my run.....a lady with her baby in a runnigh stroller, a few elderly, some kids and a midget! But I made it!

Free items after the run: Bannannas, Yogert, Water, Granola Bars, Beer, free shirts, Foot Massages to name a few.

I expect to see you all out there next year! :)

0 comments: